New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone want to trade houses ihave 4 bedroom house i need more land and less neighbors

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
that is actually pretty funny i have a 3 bedroom house on land with 0 neighbors and need a 4 bedroom
Same here. I've got some land, very few neighbors, wish I had one more bedroom. We're not going anywhere soon though.

·
Registered
9,204 Posts
I just happened to have a really private house in NJ for sale. Lowered price 70,000 for hopefully a quick sale. Very nice house no neighbors.. Shoot in your yard, make freinds with surrounding land owners and hunt. Fish paulinskill river in quarter mile walk. Ride atv's and small game hunt on lackawanna cuttoff with your personel access trail from your yard. PM me for internet access to realtor site. 349,900 4 bedrooms 2 1/2 bath. Oversize 2 car garage breeze, way, new 50 year timberline roof.. Very clean well maintained.

·
Registered
9,467 Posts
anyone want to trade houses ihave 4 bedroom house i need more land and less neighbors
Ok,

I'll swap ya,

55 acres,loaded with deer, 2 Ponds loaded with Bass, no neighbors nearby, 100yd. Big bore rifle range, and a garage full of Motorcycles and Atvs....

OOPS,

Just checked the Calendar, and saw it's not April 1st.

So please disregard the above !! :D

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
Ill trade you but my mother in law stays in this house :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts