New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know its a bit late but, black friday morning took my dad to my leased property for a field goose hunt to show him i wasnt just blowing smoke and to sort of thank him for listening to my constant goose calling the past few months. well to my surprise someone set up a floating spread out in the middle of the meadow not 200 yds from my field blind, mind you they were floating in a camoflauge boat in the middle of the meadow needless to say their concealment skills were a bit odd, but they got front row seats to our shooting and unfortunately they didnt see any shooting. But i managed to call in 3 nice groups of geese 3 then a pair and ended the day with one more 3 group, so i got dad his limit on his first goose field hunt and might i add hes a pretty good flagger after some training he became a believer hahahaha. All in all an awesome experience and a true pleasure to take my old man on a new hunt for him, since he taught me everything i know about duck hunting and decoy making.

·
Registered
295 Posts
That's great man, glad your Dad had a good time!

·
Registered
5,064 Posts
[up][up][up][up]

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Nice bro. I am waiting for the geese to start hitting a couple bean feilds I hunt. [up][up]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts