New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
5,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear NJDF&G. I have no desire to waste my time hunting bears during 6-day, this guy will be long gone...
Please consider giving us TWO fall bear archery tags... We are not harvesting enough when you have the only season during start of hibernation.

I am still figuring 450 lbs on this fatso - nice size noggin on him too....

PICT0029.jpg PICT0030.jpg PICT0031.jpg PICT0041.jpg PICT0043.jpg

·
Registered
11,803 Posts
Had this one 15 yards in front of my blind on Tuesday and that's half an hour after mama and her triplets left. Mama was wearing ear jewelry and a pretty radio collar around her neck too. They have never bothered my DEER bagels and corn in this spot before last week . . .

First time seeing her with her cubs, but the second time having him in front of me and feeling a bit unsettled

·
Registered
5,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Robin I do believe your Boar is 500+

·
Registered
11,803 Posts
And Jack, I do believe I have one even bigger roaming the area too . . .

·
Registered
5,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
looking back to 2010, here is what a 725lb'er looks like for point of reference. This bearzilla was shot 1/2 a mile away that year... Freaking monster... CDY_0042.jpg

·
Registered
7,176 Posts
Keep him on your side of the property line jack. Lol.

·
Registered
3,094 Posts
I still have never seen one while deerhunting in Hunterdon County. I do have some on the trailcamera though not in the last two weeks. In about another three weeks I will start running my bear bait up North, then I will have loads of can pics.

·
Registered
2,695 Posts
Had a good 400lber at my stand 20 yards on Tuesday. First big one Ive while hunting. At the moment I was pissed I couldn't shoot him but thinking back mam that drag would if sucked. So thick it's hands and knees trying to go deeper on the property. He has a few good trails beaten down but my luck he would cut off of it

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
This was my big guy from last year... Haven't seen him yet this year.
RollyPolly2.jpg

1 - 20 of 28 Posts