New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Oh yeah! Thats a brute!

I love the way those older bucks look towards the end of summer, with all that loose skin around the neck from the "rut swell". Thats a great pic![up]

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
There's your answer as to where do the biggest bucks come from in NJ..! Very nice deer[up]

·
Registered
942 Posts
He is sweet , I almost had a shot on him last year. Maybe this year I'll get him ..I have more pic's of him from the side and he's a 10 point with alot of narly junk ..And Titus he is about 15 min from skipper's cove

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
I'm hurt, you didnt tell me you had bucks like that in your backyard!!!!

Hopefully the kids aren't attached to him.

Man I'd setup on the roof with bucks like that coming in the backyard.

Thats awesome [up][up][up]

·
11,226 Posts
I have six stand's set up..
Six eh..... Thats a lot!... Don't you get lonely out there hunting with all those extra EMPTY stands?? I feel bad for you... If there is anything I can do to keep you from getting that all alone in the woods feeling please PLEASE let me know...:D;)[up]

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
hey tommy do you back up to state land or is it all your i hunt winter shotgun in zone 51 and their are some nice bucks in the small tidel swamps along the bay

·
Registered
30 Posts
It's Zone 21 and those pictures look suspiciously like Wells Mills County Park. It used to be great until the county put up all the NO HUNTING signs. There is a really good gene pool in that area.
There's always 4 or 5 verrry large bucks taken there every year. I've been hunting that area sinced 1975.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts