New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys and girls... If you haven't had Toms products well I fell sorry for you. Got my order yesterday right on time as usual and it is awesome. I have my usual order of hot dogs, kielbasa, pork roll, hunter log, and hot stix... But tried a few new ones as well. Brats, breakfast sausage, and chili cheese dogs to add to the mix this time.... All great, professionally packed and ready for the freezer....

I would post pics but all of you know what it looks like anyway.... And if you haven't gone or tried his stuff, well I can't help you.... I will say you don't know what your missin... [up][up]

Great job Tom... Thanks again....

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Washington... 2 seconds from the intersection of 57 and 31.

·
Registered
10,949 Posts
I thought you were gonna say he got a new dog and was giving this one away too![hihi]

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That's one of my favorites... Hunter log too.

Got hot dogs made... Having them for dinner tonight. My 2 boys have been bugging me since breakfast when they get to eat the hot dogs.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Thanks SE and NJBC glad to see you guys are happy with everything. I'm amazed at the people on this forum who nit pick the hell out of everything. Some people really have nothing better to do. See ya soon.

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Deff. Be seeing me again. I think my kids would stab me if I don't get the hot dogs made.... I must have heard are we eating yet 40 times today...

I just hope they last. Every year it seems I'm doubling my poundage of hot dogs. My 2 boys are eating machines. They love them.[up]

·
Registered
51 Posts
I too have been taking my deer to Tom for a few years now. won't go to anyone else. I tried the hunters log for the first time this year, it is like crack, as i just brought back all my chop meat for him to make me more logs. P.S. the ol'man in the shop is a hell of a nice guy once you know him

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ya I do have to say too that the old guy was a lot nicer this year... I had no issues this time around. He really is a good guy.

Also, when I first met him he wasn't that bad. A little cranky but I just chalked it up as " maybe he's having a bad day." We all have them. Wasn't nearly enough to say screw this I'm not coming back.

Anyway we all have friends that others don't understand till ya know them.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts