New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wish to thank everyone who has called, brought items to be mounted to my shop or just stoped by to say hi. I will continue to provide a quick and top notch service to all who need such, and are tired of the two year wait for there trophy.Check out my site at www.rgswildlifetaxidermy.com and stop in my shop if you are in the area.

·
Registered
10,427 Posts
Rich I didn't realize that was you otherwise I would have said something even earlier, been meaning to get in touch with you. I am good friends with and hunt with Steve Spinapont and his brother John. Steve has mentioned you to me several times and I know you did his last buck. I am interested in getting a re-mount done of a 9 pointer I shot quite a few years ago. Long story short, the butcher left my cape in the walk-in cooler too long and it spoiled, I lost the cape and had a taxidermist do it with a replacement cape "as a favor" to the butcher. Needless to say it was a crap cape and the mount looks horrible. I caped out my 8 pointer from bow season to use as the replacement cape.

Email me at [email protected] and we'll discuss it some more.

·
Banned
5,494 Posts
Rich is a nice guy and does good work. I brought a pheasant to him yesterday and saw some of his work at his shop. The deer mounts looked really good so do the birds he has there. I really liked the coyote chasing the pheasant. Next year I'm going to SC for a deer hunt and i hope i'll get a nice buck for him to do.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.