New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
9,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Class act cutting the antlers off. I hope you enjoy that well deserved trophy....

·
Registered
4,370 Posts

·
Registered
9,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
At least I hope he hit it with his truck, then it would be almost hunting. Have at it. If you guys want antlers that bad. I could care less but for people who don't understand hunting and see deer with their heads cut off, I'm sure it doesn't put us hunters in a good light.

mommy, why is this guy cutting a dead deers head off with a hacksaw?

Just my 2 cents now let the games begin. Get the popcorn!!!

Reactions: zipper

·
Registered
9,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Reactions: briar

·
Registered
9,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
My dog loves chewing on antlers, sounds like someone's mad they got beat to the punch
Nope I dont need them that bad. SORRY. SO ITS OKAY FOR SOME OF YOU GUYS TO VIOLATE GAME LAWS AND ACT CLASSLESS FOR DOG CHEWS? VERY INTERESTING BUNCH HERE. I am really tired of this site and state. Bunch of scumbags everywhere you turn..

Reactions: jerseyhunter

·
Registered
9,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Guess its just me. I'm an asshole. Nothing wrong with cuting deer heads off on the side of the road with people watching that may or may not understand why and thinking we are all like this as well as violating game laws. Its me.

·
Registered
9,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Looks like it's time for you to head over to the Snoozer Site for some gold stars, atta boys and join the Cry Baby Crew.....[lol]
Oh ok. Lets here your hollier than though opinion on baiting. Your a tool too..

1 - 20 of 81 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.