Hey guys I need a little advice. Is it too soon to use any doe in estrous products yet? I know its really really close, but I just checked some cams, and found a slammer hanging around mostly at night. the thing is work is so hectic for me right now tomorrow may be the only day this week I get to go out. I was going to try some synthetic from buck fever this year, and i'm just wondering what you think? im on the fence, I have actually had this place "hands off" for the season so far, waiting until the time was right. now of course the time is approaching and it dosent look like ill get any off. anyway i'm babbling now, but I just wanted to bend your ear and see what you thought. thank you In advance for your advice, everybody here is really nice and I appreciate your input. and most important ,,,,,,, be safe and good luck!!!