New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Nice fish!! I only fished there once and caught a few small ones but saw the bigger guys cruising.

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I still have it frozen for a mountaught it in Stephens State Park.

·
Registered
10,661 Posts
nice trout woj [up] U think that was privately stocked?

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
here we go again. good thing outlawjt doesn't come on here much anymore. lol

it was a tagged stephens state park trout during Newark Bait and Fly Casting Club stocking.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Uggggggggggggh!!! Ohhhhhhhhhh BROTHER !!!

Not AGAIN!!![rofl]

Those damned pictures and that poor fish have seen more mileage than my 1990 Ford Bronco - current mileage 297,032 miles!!![smirk]

Those pics have been around for so long that they're even start to smell like a dead, rotten fish that's been lying in the direct July sunlight for a few months!!!!:p

So Woj ~ When are you gonna catch a "REEL" fish to brag about?!?!?!?!?

Oh yeah, that's right....You don't really fish anymore....You'll be home babysitting while mamma's at work!!!! HeHeHe[rofl] :p

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Oh yeah...Can I have those wading pants, 'cuz I know that you haven't been able to fit in them for many years now, Chubbsy Ubbsy?!?!?!?!?

I'll even pay you $5.00 if you throw in those "cool" sunglasses and baseball cap!!! NOT!!!!:p

PS - Did you check out the webpage I built? Not bad for never having built one before, huh?!?!?!?!?!

Barbertown Sportsmen's Club Home Page

If you previously checked it out, look again. I just did the last of the work I'm gonna do on it for a while, other than update the members' pages and events pages.

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
Woj....I never knew that you had one that big....[rofl]

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
PS - Did you check out the webpage I built? Not bad for never having built one before, huh?!?!?!?!?!

Barbertown Sportsmen's Club Home Page

If you previously checked it out, look again
i did. i hate when someone has music playing on every page. not busting your chops, but i couldn't look at it. soon as i hear music i'm done with it. i think thats the worst thing someone can do with their websites.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts