New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, just an FYI i own a full entertainment managment service. We do tickets to anything across the globe. So no matter what your into i can get. We also do car services , tours, hotels etc moral of the story is we run monthly specials and this month im doing 20% off to ANY MEMBER OF NEW JERSEY HUNTER so check out my website www.bestentertainmentservices.com and let me know if i can help you with anything. Thanks[up]

·
Registered
7,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It will be 20% off your grand total. So whatever you buy ill knock the 20% off. It will be huge saving for you no matter what you are interested in doing. We specialize in Broadway as well so if anyone wants to have a special night with the wifey thats the ticket(so to speak)ha. But seriously my cell phone number is 973-271-3534 please feel free to contact me anytime. Office number is 800-755-1620. Ask for Dave and just mention that you are on NJH and i will take care of you.

·
Registered
7,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If anyone works for a company interested in package deals or taking clients out we do that as well just an fyi

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.