New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lots of interesting reports from members this week. Lets hope 35Whelen can bring his to bag.

Good luck to all Bear Hunters and be safe.

G

·
best of luck....I was going this morning, alarm went off at 2am, I said to myself 5 more minutes, well 5 minutes turned into 4 hours more of sleep:p

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You still have Friday and Saturday, so rest up!

·
Registered
5,833 Posts
What time is the snow supposed to stop tonight/tomorrow AM?

I have to go to Ct. for a meeting today, but I'm off tomorrow.

I was going to set some bait, but figured that'd screw someone else's hunt w/ me dragging a sled full of food through the woods then leaving right away.

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bump for Codey

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Gonna go help them drag as part of the "bear recovery team" maybe we should get gay orange shirts made up.

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
How big?

·
Registered
140 Posts
He wasn't that big, but he looked really big comming in. He was 150lbs dressed. I got a trail cam pix of a big bear with tags in both ears and I thought this one was him. I was wrong but still had a fantastic hunt. I saw six bears including this one. I shot him in zone 2. Thanks guys!

·
Registered
140 Posts
I might get a rug made or just have him tanned. All depends on how much it costs. I wanted a bigger one for a rug but it's my first Jersey bear so probably a rug.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.