·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thompson Center Omega Z5 inline 50 Cal. Muzzle-loader

This gun is in very good condition maybe 10 rounds through it
Many accessories included

Asking $325 or best offer
You are responsible for all fees to transfer the weapon.

Attachments

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Remember we are in NJ.......
https://www.njsp.org/firearms/firearms-faqs.shtml

1. How do you buy rifles and/or shotguns, including bb, pellet, and black powder rifles?It is the responsibility of the seller of the rifles and/or shotguns, including bb, pellet, and black powder rifles to ascertain that the buyer has a valid Firearms Purchaser Identification Card plus one additional form of photo identification and completes a Certificate of Eligibility for each firearm. The information contained on the Firearms Purchaser Identification Card must match the identification of the transferor to be valid. A Certificate of Eligibility can be obtained at any licensed firearms dealer, or this web site. *All firearms transactions must be completed at a State licensed retail firearms dealer with the exemption of transactions between a) members of an immediate family b) law enforcement officers c) collectors in possession of a valid Collector of Curios and Relics License issued by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives. (See N.J.S.A. 2C:58-3 for further information

·
Registered
8 Posts
Mike, I live in NY and we don't need to reg a black powder gun. I was wondering if that's something you might be interesting in doing. I'm not sure about the interstate laws with black powder if it's okay with one state and not another.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I need to sell the whole package, to sell in NY We both would need to go through a FFL dealer

·
Registered
5 Posts
Remember we are in NJ.......
https://www.njsp.org/firearms/firearms-faqs.shtml

1. How do you buy rifles and/or shotguns, including bb, pellet, and black powder rifles?It is the responsibility of the seller of the rifles and/or shotguns, including bb, pellet, and black powder rifles to ascertain that the buyer has a valid Firearms Purchaser Identification Card plus one additional form of photo identification and completes a Certificate of Eligibility for each firearm. The information contained on the Firearms Purchaser Identification Card must match the identification of the transferor to be valid. A Certificate of Eligibility can be obtained at any licensed firearms dealer, or this web site. *All firearms transactions must be completed at a State licensed retail firearms dealer with the exemption of transactions between a) members of an immediate family b) law enforcement officers c) collectors in possession of a valid Collector of Curios and Relics License issued by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives. (See N.J.S.A. 2C:58-3 for further information
When did this become a thing?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 20 Posts