New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She had an appointment this morning, so I hung out a the house with the kids. Lunchtime rolls around, we eat, and my babe starts saying, "You should probably get ready to go hunting, shouldn't you?". Yes dear, if you insist! [kiss][up][up]

That's a woman!

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
[up][up]

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
You should probably get ready to go hunting, shouldn't you?".
I think you had better keep an eye on who or what she may or may not be doing while your out [ninja]

(just kidding with you before you get all bent out of shape)

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
My wife would say, "Get your bow and get in the truck or we will be too late." Two years ago she smoked a bigger buck than me. I got my balls busted by her for a whole year.
A spouse that supports your hobby is definitely a keeper!

·
Registered
13,237 Posts
Thats awesome man I just had a baby on Wednesday and I was in the woods today. Its great to have someone thats understanding[up]

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
awesome man! [up][up] how did ya do?
My girlfriend actually took all my clothes, washed everything in dead down wind this week, and sealed it in a large bag..
woke up at 4:00 and she had coffee waiting,

sometimes ya just get lucky! lol

·
Registered
4,236 Posts
[up][up]

·
Registered
423 Posts
My wife sent me shitty text messages a couple of times but I did not get home till 8pm. She had dinner and a beer ready for me when I did get home. She watched all three of our kids all day so I guess that's not to bad[drinking]

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
My wife told me years ago that if I kept hunting all the time she would be gone...... Sometimes, I still miss her. Just kidding of course![lol]

1 - 15 of 15 Posts