New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After reading the post about the dogs who have passed my dog brought me her toy and wanted to play. So I figured I would start a post with her and give everyone a chance to appreciate our dogs who are still with us.
This is Roxy. She made friends with the deer on the other side of the fence.

This is Roxy with Alvin. She doesn't like when chipmunks eat the food we put out for the deer.

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
This is my wiemaraner Molly, who was supposed to be a bird dog, but doesn't like to hunt them. She's not gun shy, she just runs back to the car every time I tried to take her out. Now she just hunts squirrels. She is a great guard dog though. Nobody gets into the house without a bark from her.

·
Registered
12,868 Posts
she just runs back to the car every time I tried to take her out
He you exposed her to birds?

I would let her chase a bird or two and go from there

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Here's my little boy, Happy. Good dog with a good nose and a big heart.

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
My half retarded Goldendoodle

My for real retarded Bully

My girlfriend at the time, now wife, forced me to get non-sporting dogs. Turns out the Bully has a nose for treeing bears.

I would give my left nut to protect these guys, but they do a very good job themselves.

·
Registered
2,708 Posts

this is magnum hell of a watch dog but smart very smart , and a great family dog !!! english mastiff mix

this is dynamite big dope , like a little baby , he is a full breed english mastiff

·
Registered
4,976 Posts
Years ago, but not forgotten, my shepard/rottie mix dog. Buckshot. Yeah that's me in the background about 25 years ago. LOL!

·
Registered
4,976 Posts
Hmm didn't work try again...

·
Registered
4,370 Posts
This is Hank-he likes our morning trips to the woodshed:

Sometimes he even tries to help me stack:

Swimming at the Valley is his favorite:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts