New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Usana marksman training center is in serious legal trouble with the township that it is located in, the township has been trying to take away their 2nd amendment rights for years because they feel after 50 years it's becoming too much since houses are moving closer to the 200 acre pittsgrove property, like honestly if you build your house near a gun range and complain about the gunshots that's like moving next to a farm and complaining about the smell since they are a non profit organization the rely purely on membership fees and donations, and with all the money in lawyer fees they really need donations donate here gofundme.com/a6z49s

Ps- that's where I'll be going to sight in my bow this weekend! Can't wait for deer season

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Great sign Stevo we have farm fields on both sides of us and would've have any other way! Better than have a neighbor 50 from your bedroom window

·
Registered
12,710 Posts
Great sign Stevo we have farm fields on both sides of us and would've have any other way! Better than have a neighbor 50 from your bedroom window
AHA! So that's how you get all that great Groundhog property.

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Stevo have to admit I have shot a "few" right around here, but there are a few on other farms out there, just have to knock on some doors

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
My family has had a dairy farm in Buddlake NJ for 3 generations. For the last 10 years all the new neighbors complain the manure stinks when spread on the fields.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts