New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sitting in my ladder stand on private property and I look over about 95 yards towards my loc-on stand,GONE! Climbing sticks, ratchet straps and stand, GONE.
Sh#tbags strike again.
Get down from the ladder stand head over to another private piece I have, I see some familiar trucks and people and foil their drive attempt on my piece of land. They were just circling the property from two roads by vehicle. They see my truck and head in different directions.
I caught these same A- holes 2 years ago doing the same b#llshit.
Thing is they KNOW I will call the game warden, just a bunch of brazen idiots!
After that I head to my Dads place to check a camera and notice not much of the corn I put out is eaten. Hmmmm.
I walk 25 yards to the property line and I see a ground blind, camera, a pile of pumpkins, bread and corn. Interesting.
The ground blind is within 300' of my dads barns. I know the land owner that the blind is on but he is renting it out to a nursery guy.
The guy has the bait directly in between the blind and the barns.
I write nice note and place it in the blind and ask whomever it is to call me so we can discuss the situation.
Here are a couple pics.
Not looking to bust his stones, just want him to shoot in the other direction towards the 30 open field on the opposite side of the blind.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
Never thought of rolling out the grass carpet.

Reactions: ROSSBOWHUNTER

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Update: Got a call from the guy who owns the ground blind. He apologized for being too close, didnt realize it and said he was moving the blind right away and will shoot in the opposite direction into the open field. I told him thank you and expressed that I wasn't trying to bust his balls, just a safety issue.

Also, I got a pretty solid lead on who swiped my stand set-up. Stay tuned.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts