New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They stocked the Musconetcong River on Wedn. because of the mandatory closing of the Department of Environmental Protection for a one-day furlough on May 22. I fished it on Wedn & Last night. Man they but a TON of Fish out. But today I ride past the Musconetcong to get the train & there was guy's fishing it .I stop to let them know that it is still closed today but the stocked it on Wedn. The rule from there web site say's However, in accordance with the State Fish Code, those same waters will still be closed to fishing on the original stocking date of May 22 from 5 a.m. to 5 p.m. I told them I hope they don't get in trouble. I didn't have the CO's number with me so I could not call. But Man they but a lot of fish out.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry for the miss spell my key board was broke. I mean to say they PUT a ton of fish

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
I didn't have the CO's number with me so I could not call.
What's the difference, they're probably not working today anyway? They're probably on furlough too lol.[hihi] I wouldn't have called the CO's on them. Common sense tells you that you can't fish on the day of stocking. The fact that they let people still fish on Wednesday makes no sense to me. It's not their fault that the state is jacking with the rules.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.