New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"you have been accepted to participate in nj's youth phesnt hunt on november 5th, 2005!"

just got my confirmation papers for youth pheasant hunting day. it is next weekend (nov. 5). ive been waiting for this all year. ill will be hunting in whittingham. anybody going to take a kid??? guys ill be sure to hand out newjerseyhunter.com business cards. mpemt, im gonna tell some people about your ide about the new jersey hunter youth hunt. just email me the basic info about it so i can give them the details. my email is in the email directory...

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
I'd love to take a kid hunting, two problems, I'm a new hunter myself and couldn't begin to figure out how to pheasant hunt. 2) I dont know any kids of legal hunting age that would want to participate.

I have 6 1/2 years to perfect my hunting skills until my oldest turns 10!!!! I can't wait.

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm a new hunter myself and couldn't begin to figure out how to pheasant hunt.
you could take your kid just for that day...they are under the age of 16 so the licence is free. plus they have volunteers with dogs that have dogs who find the birds. they stock the birds that same morning. its great! last year, they put out 4 birds for every hunter! [up] when your kid is of age, try it. they have info on it in the compendium. [up]

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
you could take your kid just for that day...they are under the age of 16 so the licence is free. plus they have volunteers with dogs that have dogs who find the birds. they stock the birds that same morning. its great! last year, they put out 4 birds for every hunter! when your kid is of age, try it. they have info on it in the compendium.
Ill definitely take my children if they are interested of course to the youth days. Good luck next week.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts