New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are the individuals who chose to disgrace those who have died defending the constitution of the united states and our constitution, clearly violating and eroding our 2nd amendment.

Here are the traitors that started S1774.

Senator cunningham

Senator M. TERESA RUIZ

Senators Redd

Senator Whelan

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
[wallmad][wallmad][wallmad]

·
Registered
5,233 Posts
I hear the pitch forks being sharpened as I type....

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Talking about it now.

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Senator Karrow is ripping Cunningham apart. Marcia is so passionate about the 2A.

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Senator Rice decides for himself what the definition of the 2A is. He thinks the 2A is about the milita.

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Rice wants to limit handguns because kids in rural communities are commiting suicide.

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
The legislators speaking in favor of this bill have no clue what the 2A means or who responsible firearm owners are.

As firearm owners we need to get our house in order.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I agree. They talk in platitudes, the typical liberal eutopia that they use as a justification for deciding what is the right thing for "us" is.

my goal this year is to sign up 20 new NRA members and hunters.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
my goal this year is to sign up 20 new NRA members and hunters.
[up][up]

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
It isn't about signing up people. IT IS ABOUT THOSE PEOPLE VOICING THEIR OPINION!!!!

I am afraid now, afraid of the power these people have on us defending ourselves. The power of these people to disarm the public of the US because they feel we are too stupid to handle guns.

Oh and the reasons they voted yes, there needs to be proof. If there is no proof then they should be sued for false or fraudulent or discrimination against fire arm owners. Because this is what it comes down to.

THEIR REASONS HAVE NO MERIT AND ARE BIASED AGAINST FIRE ARM OWNERS!!!

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Rice wants to limit handguns because kids in rural communities are commiting suicide.
So when they keep commiting suicide even after this bill is signed who will they blame then?

Senator Rice decides for himself what the definition of the 2A is. He thinks the 2A is about the milita.
He should "think" less and comprehend more.

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
Senator Whelan
Judging by his face, must be low tide in that picture.

Senator Karrow is ripping Cunningham apart. Marcia is so passionate about the 2A.
It really is a shame that she lost the primary. Few representatives are as outspoken and as passionate about their beliefs as she is.

A kid in my town recently committed suicide. He hung himself. Are we gonna ban rope as well?

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
i hate nj[wallmad]

1 - 19 of 19 Posts