New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't believe how fast the summer is going by. Just curious who has located their target buck? I have located a few bruisers but not my target buck yet. I'm really excited to see how this season pans out.

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
As of right now I do have a nice target buck that I hope to get early in the season. As for extended, I dont have a target buck right now because we can have a monster cruise in at any time during the rut. Just have to wait and see [up]

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
jdm130 that's cool. Some of the bucks you have posted have been really nice.

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
I've picked out a couple shooters already but no one particular deer that I'm going after. Some of the land I hunt is family property so we usually work out before the season which bucks are shooters and which ones will get a pass.

·
Registered
545 Posts
i have a few in mind...there is one that im really hoping to see but i havent seen him since permit bow last year...once the rut hits he leaves my property...big 11 point non-typical...i really hope i run into him again

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good luck with em Grits and gravy and Hunters dad.

·
Banned
5,619 Posts
I'm actually excited because, I Hunt a spot that is like 30 Minutes away and I never get time to put a Trail-Cam up there. So when I Hunt there Opening Day I'll probably see some Bucks I've never seen, including last year.

As for my othere spot, I have 3 Bucks on Cam, not to big.

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
NJ Hunter based on last seasons success I'm sure you will do well.

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
i have 2 bucks on my cam that i wanna take and i have seen about 6 MONSTERS on the prop. lets hope the monsters decide to drop by

·
Registered
12,825 Posts
now with new game code im shooting any buck with horns the size of a shotgun shell or shorter:D

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
[rofl]

·
Registered
14,787 Posts
I think I might have one but still looking for an old friend from last year, which I would love to take down[up][ninja]

Shoot Straight!

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
I think I might have one
1? Will, ill take the other 4 that are on your cams then :D

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
I've got one I call the "high tine buck". He's given me glimpses the past 2 years, but no shot. He's big, old, and ugly. I notice the decline in his rack, but it still looks plenty nice to me. I estimate him at 8 maybe 9, and he'll definately make my season if we can hook up this year.

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Best of luck to all. I can't wait man. I have to say the summer sure is going by fast.

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yeah I've also got a few doe lined up. [patcheye]

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.