New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Banned
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for starters you can never believe all you see and read....and i have a guilty conscience for misleading my fellow hunters because it is not like me to lie or mislead
okay know here is the real story my friend asked me why i didnt call call him to come see the buck i shot when i said i had no clue what he was talkin about he got all pissed and said he would email me the picture of me posing with this buck. he swore it was me and thought i shot it on a property we share rights to. it was only after the fact that i pointed out to him i use a different bow and that without my glasses im pretty much blind that he believed me even i was pretty shocked at this guys resemblance to me. but this buck was not mine and i now hang my head in shame i admit i am still buckless after 8 years and still have not tagged this year:(

·
Registered
7,946 Posts
Wait. So u posted a pic of a buck and said you killed it but its not u in the pic? [confused]

·
Registered
6,747 Posts
Thats has to make the the #1 baggadouche thing to do here on this site. Taking credit when no credit is due. You might as well change your screen name now.[down][down]

·
Registered
9,577 Posts
Hunter10977.....I wanna know if you were telling the truth when you said Milo Hansen sent a complaint to Pope And young about the Johnny King buck.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
To bad its not April fools, it might have been funny then.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts