New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had the chance to get the dog out with the rest of the pack as well as by himself just training and he is learning fast. He has already taken to running with the other boys and has even lead on a rabbit as well as let out a few barks, all this at 3 and 1/2 months, you can't ask for more than that from a pup, he's even starting to go in the briars and brush without me leading him, I'm really proud of the little guy. He's about 4 months now, and trails on his own, I'm loving it.:D

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks bro. He is a cute little guy. If I was single he would be bringing in the ladies like crazy too.:D

·
Registered
996 Posts
Are you sending him anywhere to be started?? There a guy in ny state that trains,breaks,finish beagles. I think his rate is $150 for a month. He has several traing pens up to 40 acres. Also a training pen in maine for hare dogs

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Are you sending him anywhere to be started?? There a guy in ny state that trains,breaks,finish beagles. I think his rate is $150 for a month. He has several traing pens up to 40 acres. Also a training pen in maine for hare dogs
Nah, I have a knack with him, and have the help of my brothers father in law who is a excellant trainer, as well as the help of Socks, his big brother from the same poppa dog, who is my brothers dog.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.