New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
58 days to catch this guy. This season was a sprint, not a marathon. 58 days to reach a goal I really wasnt aiming for, it just more or less happened. For the guys that followed along on FB, its over and thanks for tagging along! Now the real work begins.

If I didnt have to work tomorrow at gods hour, Id sleep in....

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
LOL..one more than tinemaster.
He MIGHT overtake me by next weekend.
Never was the goal at seasons beginning, especially starting late..but it all came together. My goal was to get better at snaring in the wide open..for a few reasons. Curiosity of a theory more than anything. Satisfied my curiosity and opened up new avenues. Im grateful for the opportunities and most appreciative to my land owners/farmers. They ended this season pleased.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
21... Funny there was an old log I almost tied off to...log is gone, probably somewhere in the bay by now.. I tied off to an overhead branch, more by chance than anything..That flood sure did clear some ice though...Woods look like a scene from the arctic littered with glacial ice.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.