New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great day on the water... Blues in the East River and good action drifting the Vz. Narrows for weakies and porgies :D[up]:D[up]

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Now thats what life is all about!!! Congrats on making that little guys day.. I cant wait for my sons to get bigger!!

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys! I asked him if he would split the fuel bill with me and he said "You bet Dad". It made my day, and they could have charged $5.00/gallon. Ya can't put a price tag on building memories....

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ian I sent Sean an e-mail a couple of weeks ago asking if you guys still wanted to go out one Sunday. I still owe you guys a trip. If you're up for it let me know...

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
[up]

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Awesome picture! Cant help but smile!:)[up]

Hey by the way Jim, has he shot that genesis bow, does he like it?:)

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No not yet Matty, in fact it's still in the box you sent. I'm not sure he's ready yet so I think it is going to be a Christmas present. Thanks for your help...

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Hey Jim, anytime you wanna go let me know, I havent heard anything from Shawn about the fishing, but email me whenever you wanna go!!

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well next Sunday is out for me but any Sunday after that is OK. You guys get in touch with each other and lets set something up. The b [no swearing please] action should be good by then and Oct. is always phenomenal bluefishing!!

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Not sure if Shawn can get out, his weekends are tough since3 the wife is pregnant but I will let you know by then end of the week as too whether or not he can go, but I am in!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts