New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
3,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a Great Day with the Girls Shooting on Sunday[up][up]There getting pretty Good. Must be Following the Fathers Foot Steps[hihi][hihi]
This is My little One "Tiana" 5 years old..

This is Her sister "Briana" 7 Years old on Wednesday..

·
Registered
14,787 Posts
Awesome dude[up][up][up] Love the pink bow:D

Shoot Straight!

·
Registered
5,233 Posts
[up]

·
Registered
637 Posts
Great pink bow! Did you get her the pink .22 that Dick's always has on sale to go with it? I see a lot of pink camo around too.

When I was a kid our gun club had "Father and Son" night once a year. Now we have "Father/Mother and Son/Daughter" night. Things sure have changed in the hunting and outdoor worlds.

Hey ... who would mess with a woman with a gun.

Great pics ... have fun ....

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
[up][up] just make sure there isn't a no discharge law in your town... that of course would cover bow and arrow... they do have them you know.

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
Hey Roly,
Just wanted to let you know that Parker just came out with a really hardcore hunting bow for girls.It comes in a really really nice pink camo and it's draw length adjust from 18-28.It also comes with the Growing up with Parker program.You have got to check it out www.parkerbows.com

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
awsome [up]

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Priceless Roly [up]. Just an FYI....you are going to have your hands full in 10 years or so bro....start decorating your holding cell now [rofl].

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
I have a litle PSE Spyder Left handed kids bow, 33 inch overall length, with about a 24lb pull all set up sights, release loop, wrist strap, whisker biscuit type arrow rest, and stabilizer. A customer brought it in, with a couple of other bows on consignment, he wants $35 for the bow anyone needs one for a kid we can work something out.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts