New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am sure this has been done before but to me it never gets old. So what was the funniest /strangest thing you ever seen from your stand. For me about 15 years ago I was in Allaire in my stand early season morning stand I was sitting in a pine clearing when I noticed a dude (about 30years old) running from tree to tree. He had his fake finger pistol and was playing cops and robbers or something like we played when we were kids. He ran up to a tree about 10 yards away I was LMAO big time and I could hear his sound effects pew pew pew bang bang he spun around the tree he was hiding behind and was giving covering fire from his mouth pew pew bang then at 3 yard from my tree he saw my screw in steps looked up and I waved laughing my ass off he then sprinted back in the direction he came from. About an hour later I was walking back to meet my father with a smile on my face as I turned the corner there he was standing in the trail and he said hello and took off again sprinting away.. Allaire has always been good to me I have had several Mountain Bike/Jogging chicks squat to pee and back in 1984 before the gravel pit on Hospital Rd. grew over me and my buddy walked into two chicks nude sun bathing in the tall grass that is now new growth pine trees.[rofl]

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
no shit.. years ago i was about 25, i kept finding nude pics of "lady parts" ripped out of playboy mags and all lined up in this one spot on the way to my stand.. well the one sunny day im walking out to my stand and see this young kid on all fours. having a "tug of war with cyclops" over these pics..
he didnt see me..so I walked backed to the begin of the trail and waited til he came out..
i asked him if he seen any deer because i hunt here alot,meaning, go find another "dealing cards to midgets"spot

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Didn't happen to me but my Father and Uncle . Years ago back in the 70's my father and uncle were tracking a deer my father had shot through the swamp when they came upon a man dressed up like a lady with high heels on sitting on a log [hihi][hihi][hihi]..its still talked about just about every hunting season .

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
I was actually hunting in a blind just three weeks ago with my buddy videoing. With about 40 minutes left of shooting light left we hear kids on walking on a quad/bike path about 100yards to our left. After a few minutes it sounded like they had gotten further away then we hear crunching and we start getting ready. About 60 yards out we see these two kids walking towards us. I look at my buddy with my finger covering my mouth. We can hear these kids saying"I've never seen this one out here before" they get all the way up to the blind(4feet away) and the one kid finally sees me tucked back in the corner. This kid about craps his pants when I say "what are you kids doing back here" in my deepest and most badass voice. After a couple seconds of talking to the kids they ran full speed back to the trail and grabbed their bikes and took off. Needless to say, they won't be back and we got a good chuckle.

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
I am sure this has been done before but to me it never gets old. So what was the funniest /strangest thing you ever seen from your stand. For me about 15 years ago I was in Allaire in my stand early season morning stand I was sitting in a pine clearing when I noticed a dude (about 30years old) running from tree to tree. He had his fake finger pistol and was playing cops and robbers or something like we played when we were kids. He ran up to a tree about 10 yards away I was LMAO big time and I could hear his sound effects pew pew pew bang bang he spun around the tree he was hiding behind and was giving covering fire from his mouth pew pew bang then at 3 yard from my tree he saw my screw in steps looked up and I waved laughing my ass off he then sprinted back in the direction he came from. About an hour later I was walking back to meet my father with a smile on my face as I turned the corner there he was standing in the trail and he said hello and took off again sprinting away.. Allaire has always been good to me I have had several Mountain Bike/Jogging chicks squat to pee and back in 1984 before the gravel pit on Hospital Rd. grew over me and my buddy walked into two chicks nude sun bathing in the tall grass that is now new growth pine trees.
LOL. Sounds like he was eating some of those wild mushrooms [ko]

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
I was probably 18 or 19 bow hunting waywayanda in tree stand behind the old garbadge dump two people on bikes stop look around don't see me and then it happened both got naked and did the nasty 30yds from my stand finished up and got on the bikes and left needless to say I saw zero deer

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
I was hunting my uncles farm in PA. I was in stand for the evening hunt when another hunter was walking across a field about 200 yards away. I knew him and what stand he was going to. Suddenly he starts running....then I saw why, one of my uncles bulls started chasing him [rofl][rofl].

He never mentioned it that night when we met at the barn. I let it go and asked him about it the next summer[hihi][hihi]

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
not in a stand but still funny a few years back while doing a deer drive we walked in on a couple in a clearing making a XXX video..later we found out they make them and sell them.the funniest thing I had happen in my stand was a hunter stopped about 40 yds from me made a fire and made dinner this was about 4pm.[smoke]

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
On the property next to my Buddies in Wall on Birdsall Rd. near the airport. Around the late 80s This guy was in his stand and just after daylight a man in blue pants and a white t-shirt walked in the woods coming from Birdsall Rd. was carrying a rolled up carpet going in and nothing an hour later going out.. The guy hunting was scared as hell so he stayed in his stand when he came out the cops came with dogs etc. and found nothing. What would you do? This is an active Saprano type area so you never know. My Buddies who owns the property next to this is CL some of you may know him we have been friends since kids. Crazy stuff happens

·
Registered
7,176 Posts
Though Trout Fishing in the Musky one spring, As I was walking the river bottom toward a particular hole, my foot got caught on smthing on the bottom. I was about 3' to 3 1/2' deep. I lifted my leg, and my foot was stuck inside a Rib Cage[eek] Pucker Factor of 9.5 took over and I freeked. Turned out it was what was left of a roadkill deer from the nearby highway-but it sure looked like a body when it was coming up[hihi]

·
Banned
97 Posts
Last week on the way to my stand, I what looked to be a laptop... As I approached it there where 4 safe deposit boxes pryed open. I walked back out called the police desk and then re entered with them. Needless to say they were from a robbery in my town. Too bad I didn't have my trail cam set up

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
Many years ago while on private property which was up against Torn Park in Boonton I had a young couple decide they were far enough off the trail so they put down a blanket and made woopie under my tree stand. They were there for over an hour and never realized that I was only 20' above them in my climbing tree stand. When they were finished they picked up thier blanket and walked back into the park from the way they came in. NO deer that evening in late september but a great show! [rofl]

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.