New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Cool stuff. I totally related to that woman who was saying that after the kill she is happy and humbled at the same time.

·
Registered
9,666 Posts
great video we need more women hunters here in NJ

·
Registered
299 Posts
Cool flick!

Five years of my lefe spent at Clemson...you'd think I would have learned a little from the locals...instead I end up with a Jersey Girl.

·
Registered
11,803 Posts
we need more women hunters here in NJ
Yes we do. Thanks for posting this Angel. I enjoyed watching it.

·
Registered
15,842 Posts
For whatever reason I couldn't watch the clip on Firefox???? I did get to see it using the Google chrome browser. Very good film with a lot to be learned from tne fair sex. There are some quotes in there that some should really listen for and adhere to.

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Thats great Ducati, thanks for posting that link. I think there are more women hunting now a days. Im proud to say my wife is one of them. My 5 year old daughter will probably be one also, ever since she stole my box call & called in a tom last year.

·
Registered
498 Posts
family, friends, being outdoors....:)

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
Thanks for sharing. Love seeing stuff like this. There are few better feelings in the world than taking a shot, getting your deer and knowing YOU are putting food on your families (and friends) tables. So much of what they said rings true for me. And I'm so adding Alligator to my bucket list.

·
Registered
17,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
And I'm so adding Alligator to my bucket list.
My sister-in-law lives on the water in Charleston. Their 14 year old female neighbor bagged an 11' gator just up the river from them this last season.

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
Nice!! My parents spend the winters in FL... so one of these days i'll have to plan that for a trip down there. And hog hunting.. Too many species too little time!!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts