New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Len charges $70 for a regular cut. Has two walk in refrigerated boxes to hang your deer in & is a plesant guy to talk to. He's in Burlington, exit 52A off of 295 I think.

·
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He's on the road to the Stepele (sp?) Chase development.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Len is in Columbus. I believe the road is called Columbus Road or something to that effect.

DIRECTIONS Take exit 52 towards Columbus make a right at the first light. You'll go past a land fill on your left. Travel on this road for approximately a 1.5 or so and he will be on your right. There is a white sign that says deer processing on it. Once you see a power line slow down because you can easily drive right by. He is located immediately after a small bridge with a guardrail.

·
Banned
1,236 Posts
you guys are correct...Lenny is a great butcher and a good person...all boneless, wrapped well...been going to him for years...

·
Registered
3,961 Posts
The Country Butcher
2071 Burlington-Columbus Road*Rt.543
Florence,NJ 08518
609-499-3695
Len Brantmayer
"Len I deserve a discount for this one":)

·
Registered
12,826 Posts
lenny has great sausage in the casings and everything i havent been to him in yrs so i go to clover meat market its 55 with fur 35 skinned

·
Registered
9,515 Posts
he is no more or no less then most butchers Ive heard of and his place is about 2 miles from a small piece I hunt in columbus

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
lenny is closing shop and moving to Florida..i just went there today to see what was for sale, they are leaving at the end of Jan.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts