New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Does this game club have memberships available and what are the rates. I am looking to join a club for bird hunting.

·
11,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
When I was a member the dues where $400. You also have to put in 5 working thursday nights at the trap range a year. You also need to make a certain percentage of the work details. Posting, Property clean up, ect.ect... I still know some of the guys there. It's not a bad club...Politics is always an issue as it is with any club.

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
Forkhorn,

If you don't mind, I have a few questions for you about your club.
1) How much are dues?
2) Where is it located and how big is it?
3) What can be hunted and what animals are stocked?
4) Do they have any openings?

Thanks,
David

·
Registered
50 Posts
Yoda4x4, the dues are $400 for deer only and $650.00 for full membership. They stock pheasant and chukar. We are allowed to hunt whatever is in season. I heard there are turkey. I have seen some fox and my buddy saw a coyote. I only hunt in Long Valley on 600 acres. Grerat during early season but once pheasant starts I stay away from the fields. There are 3 or 4 other properties. zones 8, 10 and 12. If you want more info I will find the phone # for you. I had a great time during the rut!

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
JerseyJim,

Thanks alot. I must say, she's been mighty tasty too.

Forkhorn,

I'd appreciate it if you could get me that #. It sounds like it might be just what the Dr ordered.

David

1 - 14 of 14 Posts