New Jersey Hunters banner

The cat lady's saga continues...but where is PETA ???

910 views 16 replies 12 participants last post by  Jakesbeard 
#1 ·
http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2009/04/rescued_chester_cats_have_doub.html

Where is PETA at during all this ? According to the IRS, they collected tens of millions of tax free donations last year, but cant break off some of that money to help feed and shelter and care for these animals. I wonder how many people donated to PETA under the assumption that thier money would only be used for this very type of thing as mentioned in the story. It really shows what thier true motives are[spy][spy][spy].... building a war chest to force thier beliefs and thier agendas on others and to hell with the animals. May the press should highlight that.

#7 ·
PETA-ughhh [wallmad][wallmad][wallmad][wallmad][wallmad][wallmad][wallmad][wallmad][wallmad][wallmad][wallmad][wallmad][wallmad][wallmad][wallmad][wallmad][wallmad][wallmad][wallmad][wallmad][wallmad][wallmad][wallmad][wallmad][wallmad][wallmad][wallmad][wallmad][wallmad][wallmad][wallmad][wallmad][wallmad][wallmad][wallmad]

#11 ·
That's insane, I can't even believe that. I do like this comment left on the story....

Posted by gradywilson on 04/23/09 at 8:13PM

Still waiting for the NJARA [NewJersey"animal rights" alliance]to step up and take care of helping these cats and denouncing the woman's collecting of them. When it comes to trampling on hunting and hunter's rights, they [ARA's]all come flying out of the woodwork and in front of the cameras. Where are you now Mr. Chaifetz ??? It seems that you are really not so much for animal rights as you are imposing your will against [legal] hunting and fishing and interfearing w people's rights . Your organization is nothing more than one big sham .

#12 ·
Stickythehunter,
I like that post too and that "Mulhockaway" makes some kickass points there too. Go have a look:D

#14 ·
All the hot chicks and gay blades are not bright enough to figure that out.
CAT the other, other white meat![tasty][eek]

#15 ·
I just did my bit for the cause--

I posted this:

Question for Uniquebird by RJM78, 4/24/09

Just wondering--when, if ever, are you and your sanctimonious friends going to do something for those cats in Chester?

If it makes you feel better you could even drive past the wildlife management area and curse at hunters on the way.

#17 ·
and people wonder why i hate people
I don't hate people EVER it's the A--holes pretending to be people that push my buttons[smirk]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.