New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night was the first night of kill for ****!! The best part was when my little girl came running in telling me we had a visitor. When I hit the first step I heard my Pop's voice telling me he "heard someone needed a date". Well we treed a double. Took one for the young dog and came home and got the grandbabies showered and to bed. Now he's back in Virginia and we'll see him next month for some rabbit and deer hunting!!

·
Registered
15,697 Posts
The best part was when my little girl came running in telling me we had a visitor. When I hit the first step I heard my Pop's voice telling me he "heard someone needed a date".
Thats cool he came up to be out with you on the first night [up]Good to hear you put one on the ground for the dog [up]

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
Trying to understand this is difficult. [confused] What are you saying?

<edit> Got it now. Glad you had a good time with your pop [up]

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm saying my Pop came all the way from Virginia to go out coonhunting with me and his grandchildren the first night of kill for ****!! We had a great night!! My little girl's pup chimed in and helped on the tree I don't know who was smiling more Pop-Pop or Chey!!

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
[up]
didn't know that started yet.

·
Registered
11,803 Posts
Sounds like you all had a great time [up]

·
Registered
7,383 Posts
WOW thats great. I have not been out **** hunting in 20 years, my sons are all grown and gone and none **** hunt. I bet your dad and you had a great time.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bushden where are you located? Unlike other coonhunters I won't always tell ya we'll tree a **** however the chances are high!! You are always welcome.

·
Registered
10,661 Posts
what kind of dogs you run coohnunter101? please post up some pics of your hounds :D

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I run Treeing Walkers, my daughter runs English Redticks. My dad runs anything that trees a **** however I know he likes Redticks the best!! I'll have My little girl post some.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts