New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It’s rare that I would recommend for people to spend money, but I believe that for the welfare of hunters and hunting I’d like to ask you fellow sportsmen to join The U.S. Sportsmen’s Alliance. It will be the best $25.00 investment you’ll ever make. The U.S.
Sportsmen’s Alliance was rated the top conservation organization in the country for efficiency in using the majority of the funds raised directly toward its mission - and I’ve listed the mission below for your reference.

I do not have any financial affiliation with this organization. I am a member that has seen
the benefits for hunters and hunting by the U.S. Sportsmen’s Alliance efforts throughout
the U.S.A.

Please take a moment to visit their website. It is well worth your time.
Thanks
Ant
Website for U.S. Sportsmen’s Alliance - http://www.ussportsmen.org

The U.S. Sportsmen's Alliance (Fomerly the Wildlife Legislative Fund of America 'WLFA') provides direct lobbying and grassroots coalition support to protect and advance the rights of hunters, fishermen, trappers and scientific wildlife management
professionals. This is accomplished through coalition building, ballot issue campaigning
and legislative and government relations. Contributions to the U.S. Sportsmen's Alliance,
a 501 (C) 4 organization, are not tax deductible unless you are in an outdoors related
industry.

The U.S. Sportsmen's Alliance Foundation protects and defends America's wildlife
conservation programs and the pursuits -- hunting, fishing and trapping -- which generate
the money to pay for them. The U.S. Sportsmen's Alliance Foundation is responsible for
public education, legal defense and research. Its mission is accomplished through
several distinct programs, coordinated to provide the most complete defense capability
possible. Contributions to the U.S. Sportsmen's Alliance Foundation, a 501(C) 3
organization, are tax deductible.

U.S. Sportsmen's Alliance Foundation Tops List of Most Efficient
Non-Profits- (07/15)
National

The U.S. Sportsmen’s Alliance Foundation has been recognized as the top conservation organization in the country by Charity Navigator, a
watchdog organization for non-profit associations. The honor was reported in the August issue of Petersen’s Hunting magazine.
The Foundation received a four-star rating and a high score for its efficiency in using the majority of the funds raised directly toward its mission.
“The high rating means a contribution to the Foundation goes where it should go – to protect your rights to hunt, fish and trap,” said Bud
Pidgeon, president of the U.S. Sportsmen’s Alliance Foundation. “The ranking also means we have been able to sustain this effort over time.
This is testament to the work we have accomplished over our 26 plus years on behalf of sportsmen.”
The National Wild Turkey Federation, our longtime partner in conservation efforts, ranked second, with virtually an identical point rating.

·
Registered
14,824 Posts
The US Sportsman's Alliance spent over $109,000 in the last two years in NJ on sportsman's issues. They get nowhere near that in membership and donations from NJ but never hesitate to help.

If you hunt you need to join this group.

·
3,413 Posts
I joined the USSA's Bowhunters Rights Coalition last month. It's worth the $25.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Already there. Membership to QDMA, DUCK UNLIMITED, DELTA WATERFOWLERS, QUAIL UNLIMITED, WHITETAIL INS., NORTH AMERICAN HUNTING CLUB, NATIONAL RIFLE ASSOC., OUTDOOR WRITER ASSOCATION AMERICA, FUR TAKERS of AMERICA, NATIONAL WILD TURKEY FEDERATION, IZAAC WALTON LEAGUE, PHEASANTS FOREVER, WHITETAILS UNLIMITED AND 5 OTHERS. I SPEND THE MONEY AND PRACTICE WHAT I PREACH. I UNDERSTAND WRITING ETHICS, BUT WILL ALWAYS WRITE WANTS THE TRUTH NOT WHAT SELLS.

Till our trails cross,
Ryan aka "wild work"

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Done

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
Just called to have a packet sent to the house. I will join.[up]

·
Registered
625 Posts
Yeah, USSA is always fighting for hunter's rights. It is so worth the $25 a year. If we could get every hunter to join, the USSA would have more resources to fight the antis.

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
bump

1 - 16 of 16 Posts