New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
6,947 Posts
Great! and with possibly snow in the forecast. I always thought seeing a rooster on a forest floor covered with snow was breathtaking...I can't wait to see a bear with it's jet-black fur roaming around on opening morning!

·
Registered
607 Posts
12/02/05) TRENTON - An appeals court refused Friday to halt New Jersey's next bear hunt.

State officials approved the six-day hunt, which is scheduled to begin Monday, as part of a management strategy intended to keep the bear population down.

The Animal Rights Alliance and the Bear Education and Resource Group, however, claim the state hasn't properly estimated the black bear population. The groups plan to immediately appeal to the state Supreme Court.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Not to be a pessimist but, how quickly can the appeal go to supreme court? The female judge said the appeals had already been filed.

If you recall, this is similar to last year. The Appelate Court said we could hunt, then a last minute decision by the Supreme Court halted the hunt.

I cant get excited until I KNOW we are having the bear hunt. Right now, its technically still up in the air.

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
Oh that is GREAT news!!!!!

Now if Fish& Game had sent my permit...BUT THEY DIDNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
JR, according to the female judge, the appeals have already been filed to the SC, it wouldnt surprise me if it is rushed and heard before the hunt due to "time constraints".

Now, as far as their decision goes, it would be assumed they would NOT overturn the AC decision, but that isnt guaranteed.

The NJDFW did what they were supposed to, but that still no guarantee.

Dont get me wrong, I WANT a hunt....Geez, its the only reason I bought a firearm license. Hope to bowhunt them next year![up]

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
The NJDFW did what they were supposed to, but that still no guarantee.
Yeah like send my Fing PERMIT!!!!!!

They can't even get a simple thing like that correct!!!!!

F&G SUCK BIG GIANT HAIRY MOOSE C**K

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
I dont know Dave, Ive met quite a few of the F&W people, they are all super nice, and always try to help. They are all basically guys and girls like all of us.

It could have been lost in the mail, or someone took it, etc. I wouldnt blame them till I knew what happened.

Maybe you can call F&W and explain to them what the problem is. DOnt call a hotline, find a number to pequest where you can call a real live person.:)

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
I God Damn Guarantee if I had to PAY for the Bear Permit I would have recieved it. God Forbid they would have to REFUND MONEY if I had not recieved one I PAID for......

IT IS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY!

Fish amd Game SUCK!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts