New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone on here ever go out on the angler out of atlantic highlands for stripers? If so would you recommend them?How was your trip? Have they been doing any good lately? I am planning on going on there saturday night trip from 630-1130. Thanks for any feed back in advance.

·
Registered
4,563 Posts
I have had good trips with them. No complaints on the boat or the crew. Used to get pretty crowded on Friday night trips though.

·
Registered
16,173 Posts
I go all the time with George for fluke. and I've seen plenty racks from the night before in the bins. I'd recommend them. All the Capts. in AH know there stuff. Just have to be on the right boat on the right day.

·
Registered
12,868 Posts
This is his report from another site..

Fished around Scotland today and had good fishing but not as good as the last few days. After not sailing yesterday I expected more today but there was slow down forcing me to make 6 drops where 3 and 4 had been norm. Every one ended up with a good mess and we did see bigger tog today as would be expected with it closing. Archie had 3 keeper tog including the pool fish plus 17 ling.

I have a large group of senior high schoolers tomorrow and if it is blowing southerly at 20 to 25 as forecast I will probably take the boat bass fishing. The weather does not look good for the next few days. Thanks Captain George

PS we did have a nice bass today and Captain Dan did very good last night

1 - 5 of 5 Posts