New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in hunting Fri and Sat after Thanksgiving. Me and a buddy typically come down and hunt Zone 4 along the river that weekend. I'd love to meet up with a few members if we make the treck. I'd even be open to hunting another Zone so long as it is within an hour to hour and a half from Rochelle Park area in Bergen Cty. Normally stay in Milford PA when we hunt 4 but could shack up with family in RP.

B

·
0 Posts
I would but I'm working.....are you coming down for the week of shotgun?

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually, Joe I will be in RP on the 9th and 10th to do Christmas. Perhaps the night of the 10th we could hook up for a beer in the area. I am heading to WV for rifle The Friday before Thanksgiving and will be down there until Wed or Thurs. Then if anything in NJ materializes I will either meet my buddy somewhere and let my Father-In-Law continue on homw with my vehicle or I will get home and hop in the car and head back to NJ Thanksgiving night. First I have to find my '05 NJ bow license. I'd love to hunt NJ shotgun but Vacation time is not there. I am in the middle of purchasing 40AC in WV. Maybe next year we can have a NJH hunt down there!

When are you heading up to your sisters? She's only about 40 mins from me. I am also looking for a serious partner to put in for next years NH moose hunt. It's 9 days so I'd take the week. Actually, I'd only put in for the Northern Zones due to success rate. Up near our camp I can walk you almost close enough to pet them.

B

·
0 Posts
Next year isn't good, Im heading to IOWA for a archery deer hunt. Let me look into my days off, maybe I can do that Saturday. Oh you said BEER !!!!! Im there[up]

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I know rub it in. I might be heading to Oregon for Elk not sur yet it is just in discussion stage. Actually, only mentioned once. Same area one of our members here and another site I belong to went this year. Just thought I'd throw the moose lotto out there in case another member her is serious about it.

·
Registered
10,462 Posts
I will be there that weekend either near Walpack or down below Millbrook. If I get my buck before then either duck hunting or hunting with my recurve for a doe. If nothing else to get my spots & alternate spots ready for muzzleloader the following Monday.

B

·
0 Posts
230: I took a ride this morning down by BLUE MOUNTAIN LAKES, & MILLBROOK VILLAGE, nice area. GOTTA LOVE ZONE 4

·
Registered
10,462 Posts
Currently Online Posts: 2058
230: I took a ride this morning down by BLUE MOUNTAIN LAKES, & MILLBROOK VILLAGE, nice area. GOTTA LOVE ZONE 4
I did some turkey hunting near Blue Mountain Lake last spring. I need to scout that area more.

South of Millbrook is Paquarry Flats an area I mentioned in several posts.

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
As it gets closer folks I'll let you know whats going on. Like I said First I have to find my 05 NJ Bow license. Had it for winter season and I put it..... Thats why I haven't been down in early bow. When the plans fall into or out of place I will let you guys know. I'd invite yall'' to NH but you'd only catch up on your sleep while you were up here hunting deer!! Still gonna take serious inquiries for a Moose Partner for '06 if anyone is really interested.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts