1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Good Luck guys and Happy Thanksgiving.

·
Registered
499 Posts
wishing everyone a happy and safe thanksgiving, lets give thanks to our troops for protecting this great country of ours. now to rile some pheasants be safe all Gypsy

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Im gonna "finish off" a turkey with my fork today!:D

Good luck to those going out, this snow should make it fun.[up]

Happy Thanksgiving----Matt

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Just got in. Sat down at 6:00 am with our oldest and youngest sons. Saw three nice size does on the way in but nothing for the three hours we where there. I'll try an afternoon hunt tommorow with our second son. Happy Thanksgiving to all.

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving !!!!!!! 3 mallards & 2 woodies in the boat this AM. Heard a lot of shooting on the Mtn. behind. So Someone got their deer this AM

·
Banned
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
this morning before light had a buck come in and rubbed his noise on my Scent bomb that had Tinks #69 Gel.....other then that... Nothing

P.S. I didn't see how many points.

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
saw about 15 deer this morning. had one doe at about 10 yards but i couldn't see my pins yet. i tried to draw back and see if i could see them but it was so quiet the doe heard my jacket when i drew and took off. 15 minutes later i had another doe at about 35 yards but never came in closer. after 1/2 i found out why, she was with another 7 deer that wouldn't come over this rock wall to me. i saw another doe and grunted in a six pointer but i still need the doe first. when i got out of stand at 8:30 i took 2 steps from my tree and i busted another 4 or 5 deer that were above my on a hill i never saw. all in all a good day.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Wow,

Great morning Woj. I will be out tomorrow.

-dan

B

·
0 Posts
this morning before light had a buck come in and rubbed his noise on my Scent bomb that had Tinks #69 Gel.....
how did you know it was a buck if it wasn't light out yet? wait, does that hash give you super vision?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts