New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I picked up my meat from Tom on Saturday and I am very happy I went there. His Hot Sticks, Breakfast Sausage and Pepperoni are fabulous. Will be doing some of the sausage this weekend. It may be an hours drive but worth it. Tom and his staff are top notch and very friendly. Let me know what you thought about the Kielbasi I gave you Tom. I will try yours this weekend.
Thanks again,
Jim D

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
I will try yours this weekend.
Somehow that didn't sound right[hihi]

Anyway used his services first time this year and extremely happy with the cuts, packaging and processed products.

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
Finally had my chedder hot dogs this weekend from Tom. They are awesome.

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Outstanding all the way around!!! Great place, Great people & Great butchering!! I need to get back up there and drop a deer off...freezer is getting low!

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
He butchered 3 deer for me so far this year and did a great job. I highly recommend the hot Italian sausage. My kids went nuts for it.

·
Registered
598 Posts
JUST GOT IN FROM A LONG DAY IN THE SHOP. SINCE STARTING THE PROCESSING OF THE OPENING DAY DEER I HAVE PUT 70 THROUGH THE LINE IN 2 DAYS. LOTS MORE HANGING AND A LOT OF WORK AHEAD OF ME. THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR POSITIVE COMMENTS AND FOR YOUR BUSINESS. @ JIM, THE KIELBASA ACTUALLY WASN'T BAD BUT LIKE I SAID IN THE SHOP....MINE IS BETTER.LOL THANK YOU THOUGH IT WAS A NICE SNACK. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO IS COMING TO PICK UP AS SOON AS I CALL. I CAN'T TELL YOU WHAT A HELP THAT IS. C YA SOON

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
question on the Hot Dogs.... are we supposed to peel off that casing with the Black lines on it ? ? ? before or after cooking ? ? ?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts