New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For my one hundredth post I wanted to say thank you to the great guys that run this site and thank you to all the members who consistently take the time to provide great insights, information and guidance and generally make this a terrific place to hang out! Thanks, Tom

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
its wonderful. if you guys havent heard, 35whelan is looking to get a group of us together to form a clean up crew. everyone on the site should be pumped to do this. well all get together do some good for the environment and at the sametime improve our standing in the publics eye. everybody wins!!!

·
Premium Member
8,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just got there myself! This place is great isnt it?
Absolutely, waaaaaaay addicting.

35whelan is looking to get a group of us together to form a clean up crew. everyone on the site should be pumped to do this. well all get together do some good for the environment and at the sametime improve our standing in the publics eye. everybody wins!!!
Let us know when, I'm there.

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
35whelan is looking to get a group of us together to form a clean up crew. everyone on the site should be pumped to do this. well all get together do some good for the environment and at the sametime improve our standing in the publics eye. everybody wins!!!
I'm in. Weekend I hope.

·
11,226 Posts
I'm in. Weekend I hope
Looks like it will be a 2 part deal...A Saturday and Sunday so there is more of a chance at getting guy's out there... Any help you can afford to give will be great![up] Details to follow!![up][up]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.