New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I am proud to be a minority owner of a little company called General Motors.
Thanks to Obama, I now own a slice of 60% of company that is 90 billion in debt.
We now own 60% of 90 BILLION of DEBT!

And he's just getting started..... Awesome!

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
How about GM selling Hummer to the Chinese? When we need military vehicles we have to buy them from the Chinese....smart....real smart.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Nothing like giving the stock holders a big ole screw job.

Just wait, in a few years we'll all be happy get on the 5 year waiting list for a government motors car like the east German Trabant. The raw materials were worth more than the car.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
come on if a Republican would have done it all of you would be saying how great it was saving American Jobs yes that is American jobs that anti American Obama is trying to save think about it some guy or girl just like you loves there Family loves to hunt and fish like you go's to work every day at GM and was going to lose there job no fault of their own now thay have a chance of keeping it AMERICAN'S HELPING AMERICAN'S HOW ANTI AMERICAN CAN THAT Obama GET

·
Registered
10,462 Posts
come on if a Republican would have done it all of you would be saying how great it was saving American Jobs yes that is American jobs that anti American Obama is trying to save think about it some guy or girl just like you loves there Family loves to hunt and fish like you go's to work every day at GM and was going to lose there job no fault of their own now thay have a chance of keeping it AMERICAN'S HELPING AMERICAN'S HOW ANTI AMERICAN CAN THAT Obama GET
I cannot believe that anyone actually believes Obama is trying to save American jobs. He has taken over GM as part of his plan to turn this country into a communist dictatorship.
http://www.newjerseyhunter.com/article61309.htm

GM and was going to lose there job no fault of their own
You have got to be joking. Look at the pay, benefits and the ridiculous work rules the UAW has hammered on the auto companies. UAW members losing their jobs would be their own fault and the fault of the wimpy auto executives that allowed the UAW to negotiate this situation.

Republican would have done it all of you would be saying how great it was saving
Most Republicans have swung too far to the left this is why there is merly a wimper from the Republican party on this nationalization of the auto industry. A true conservative (which Republicans once were under Reagan) would never allow a government take over of private industry. Conservatives are against big government.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
I cannot believe that anyone actually believes Obama is trying to save American jobs. He has taken over GM as part of his plan to turn this country into a communist dictatorship
ok Joe McCarthy

·
Registered
352 Posts
JUST B/C YOU ARE ANTI UNION IT'S STILL AMERICAN JOB'S
The union adds $1500 per vehicle in health care to GM cars OVER their competition, Toyota and Honda. GM failed for a number of reason, one is the ridiculous work rules, another is ridiculous health care benefits.

The unions bankrupted GM and now they are being rewarded with MY money and any benefit I may have had by owning GM stock was taken from me and given to the very same people who broke the company in the first place.

They may be Americans, but these weren't American jobs saved, they were saved because they were Union and contributed to 0bama.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.