New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About a week and a half ago i posted about problems i was having with my trail cam. i had no idea what the problem was and i just couldnt figure it out..all of you helped out alot with suggestions! i tried a bunch of the things that were suggested and it still was broken.[sad] so i decided to send it back to Moultrie. They told me i would have to produce an invoice or receipt for them to have it fixed.

Not having either of those things since my girlfriend got it for me for christmas..I called up basspro.com and they looked up my girlfriends account and sent me the invoice.[up]

So i sent it back to Moultie on Friday 6/5. I just got it back today! less than 7days, and they gave me a brand new camera![up] When I talked to moultrie they were very, very helpful and willing to help! I Highly, Highly recommend Moultrie's Customer Service Deptartment for anyone having a problem with their camera still under their 2 year warentee. They were very fast, kind, and a huge help![up]

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
Moutrie is best! Nothing better when you compare product quality, cust service, and value.

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
I purchased a feeder from Moultrie and the motor wouldnt stop spinning. I called them up and they upgraded my order and sent it out that day without me even sending the old one back. They said that I expect high quality and I should get it. They were very nice.

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Did they tell you what was wrong with the one you sent back?

they said they had a paper in the box that had what the problem was..but i couldnt seem to find it or the invoice? i dont know where i could have been

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i found it! haha it was folded on the outside of the box..all it says is...Camera Flash Checked....Flash Overshoot....Replaced Camera with new unit..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts