I noticed that post was removed, so whoever did it thank you[up]

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
It was removed by the masked moderator!:D

·
Banned
8,011 Posts
What a Poacher..... Someone like that needs to be turned into the Law.... My feelings are: Hang them, BUrn Them, & Shoot Them... In the Public Square.

If Mask can show that the deer where legaly tagged, Then he can stay here, If not He should be asked to go. People that show illegally taken deer/game, make us legal Hunters look bad. Not to mention the fact it makes this board look bad too, for letting it be posted.

Thats my feelings ...

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
Wow, I'm impressed. Not at that guy, but how astute you guys are. I didn't even notice/look for the tags. What took me by surprise was some idiot in a mask.

David

·
Registered
9,467 Posts
Hey, I know he wore a mask, but other than the face being covered, didn't his physique somewhat resemble MATTY :D

SORRY MATTY,

You've been quiet lately, so I thought I'd fire ya up a little

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Nothing escapes the trained eyes of the the LAW
You're supposed to follow that line with;

"Now where did I put my service weapon again?"

:p:D:D

·
Registered
9,467 Posts
he should of kept his license plate # out of the pic
Guess I missed that one, too busy lookin' at the mask I guess.

HUMM, Anyone still got the pix ? We'll run the tag # and find out who the " masked maurader" really is.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Nope no comeback. I didnt get a good look at the guys physique so Im just hoping it was as "ripped" as mine. LOL

Though I do question why you were studying the physique of another man in a picture? Something you want to tell us Paul?:p:D:D:D

·
Registered
9,467 Posts
No, as a trained observer, I notice all the fine details.
Yea, I know I didn't see the Lic. plate number, but I did notice his " CHUNKY " build :p

Chunky = Not Ripped

LOL LOL LOL

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Well guy's I am not sticking up for the guy but I never tag my deer in the ears always the leg. The taxadermist hates holes in the ears.

·
Registered
499 Posts
are they now only tagging the deer thru the ears ?? they usually put the metal transportation tag in one of the rear legs on past deer i've shot.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Does (antlerless deer) get the tag throught the left ear....or is it the right ear......??? I forget...

And bucks get it through the rear leg.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.