New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Once again the good lord kept the rain off the bowhunters! Despite overcast skies and trheatening rain, it didn't produce a drop and the course was in great condition! Everyone who played had a great time and really loved the course. The food was great and there was a door prize for everyone. We had 65 golfers, down from last year but not bad for moving to a new venue. I Have to thank our sponsors, because without them we couldn't pull this thing off!

1st Place 4 man scramble: Bryan Christensen, Sal Spoto, Tony Ardis and Tony Luna

Closest to the pin: Rich Casaletto

Longest Drive: Sal Spoto

Golfer who traveled the longest: Pete Speranza, Irvine California

Our wonderful sponsors:

Black Knight Bowbenders - Big Foot Open July 11 & 12, 2009

High Point Insurance - Call Mike Sagurton he's a bowhunter and I guarentee he'll save you a boat load of money! Just fax him your present policy and He'll match it in complete coverage and save you a ton of money. UBNJ members get an additional 5% off, try it and see if I'm kidding! 732-747-8373 or fax 732-747-8379

Kayak Fishing Stuff
Doug Viscari
Traditional Archers of New Jersey - Our sister org!
Zip-Pak Corporation - Scott McLachlan
www.Bootcross.com
Hisco Pumps, Inc.
Lancaster Archery Supplies
The Sportsmen’s Center - Another huge supporter
Oroho, Chiusano, McHose Election Committee
Sonia Security
Pellechio Insurance
Processive Solutions IT Services
L & H Woods and Water - another great supporter
Mayor Gerry Calabrese
Council of Cliffside Park, NJ
J.P.Jager & Associate
******* Pride & Still Run Products - Joe is a NJH member he's starting a small operation, let's help him grow! Call him at 856-863-4168, he's has cover, trailing and tracking scent, game calls, and scent eliminator products! Help a jersey business out.

The Sons of Russ Spoto in memory of my father! Happy Father's Day, Pop.

C'mere Deer
Muzzy Broadhead Products
Dead Down Wind
3 River Archery Products
Wildlife Taxidermy by Richard G. Santomuaro

Many thanks to our Golf Outing Committee
for their talents, hard work and guidance:

Joan Asbaty*
Jack Healy*
Maria Fidalgo*
Sal Spoto*

Golf Outing Staffing and “Hole Watchers”

Phil Habrukowich*
Jack Chellew*

I can't do it without them*

Thanks to council members Tony Bretones, Doc DeCaro, Pete Graziano, Doug Viscari, Brian Burch, Jim Diomede, and Scott McLachlan for their contributions to our success!

Sincerely,
Jack Spoto
UBNJ Golf Outing Chairman

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.