New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man I'm glad I have the outdoor channel so I can see some hunting, since the season is over with. I know there is fishing season and I love to fish ( fly fishing ) but it's not like setting in a tree/ground/blind and seeing a deer/bear walk into bow range and then it happpens.. The Great Spirit of the Wild and a flying Arrow hitting it's mark... what a RUSH
wow can you feel the Spirit (insert Ted Nugnet playing " the Fred Bear Song )

B

·
0 Posts
I know what a drug addict feels like, Im going thru hunting withdrawls. Next week Tuesday or Wednesday if it's nice out and I don't work overtime, I may drive up to my spot do some scouting, and get my treestand.

·
Banned
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know what a drug addict feels like
You do... don't you carry a gun?? Wow what is this world coming to when COPS carry Guns on Drugs... Hmmmm what would M.A.D.D. and D.A.R.E. think now. This is your brain.... this is your brain when a Cop is on Drugs.....BANG...BANG.. oya put your hands up this is the Police...BANGBANG :D

·
Banned
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok Weapon...lol This is my Weapon...this is my gun... this is for killing... this is for FUN... Damb got to love the army for that one...:D

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
I wish i had the outdoor channel, for some reason cablevision doesnt carry it i guess. Wish i could carry my gun in my car too, but the laws here in jersey SUCK!!!

B

·
0 Posts
you know what, thats what they told us at the police academy but for me thats was almost 9 years ago, I cant remember what I did 9 minutes ago

B

·
0 Posts
imb21, I tried asking for with cablevision, if they have enough people asking for it, then they will put it on, call them and request it

1 - 18 of 18 Posts