New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have some Manufactures waiting to see our site before making a decision to have there product tested. As soo as I have a product to test I will post the product being tested and post the results.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
[confused]

So its sorta like the NAHC product testing?

Is there any way you can get several members involved?

I mean, some companies make a broad range of equipment, and you could have it sent to the most qualified hunter on the board. For example, BobR could receive Waterfowl and/or **** hunting stuff, NJDiverDan could receive 3D archery stuff, etc.

Or better yet, you could p [no swearing please] most products around from member to member, and have a page full of reviews on them. (Of course certain items cant be passed around for different reasons)

[up]

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
LOL nightstalker. My favorite of all time is the 3d beaver target, and no I am not kidding, they have it set up at around 35 yards at Farmers every year.

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think I am going to send products to some of the members according to there specialty like Matty mentioned.

I will be the lead contact and the review writer. All people chosen will submit there review back to me and I will post the results as well as report the testing and evaluation back to the manufacture.

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If the manufacture allows for it. The person doing the evaluation will be the one to keep the product.

Like if you did an evaluation on you famous little Panther Martin and the manufacture sent them to me to test and I gave them to you then they are yours.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts