NY, NJ and PA Field Assignments

War is currently seeking recruits who are willing to undertake a fast paced
intensive learning and training program for hunt sabotage techniques. Our
primary theater of action will be the New Jersey Black Bear Hunt, which was
announced today, will take place from December 5 - 10, 2005. Pennsylvania,
which begins it's black bear season sooner, will be used for training
sorties. An intensive training course which will include self paced study
will be provided. We will teach you what you need to know to effectively
defend the black bears in our woods. Sign up to be a Bear Defender today.

Applications being considered immediately at: [email protected]

To apply, tell us a little about yourself, your activism, your health and
physical fitness, your ability to handle extreme weather conditions and your
endurance. Most of all, be sure to include the reason you are interested in
becoming a Bear Defender, as this is very important to us.

For more info contact: Win Animal Rights/W.A.R. at: [email protected]
or check out the WAR website at: http://war-online.org

B

·
0 Posts
Hmmmmmm......If they do things like that in front of me I can play also, and when I mean play I mean I can arrest these F**KERS.......I may get my trophy after all :p:D[up]

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
I would forward that to the state police. Interfering with hunting is 100% illegal. And from the looks of that post they don't care if they advertise their illegal issues.

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
To apply, tell us a little about yourself, your activism, your health and
physical fitness, your ability to handle extreme weather conditions and your
endurance. Most of all, be sure to include the reason you are interested in
becoming a Bear Defender, as this is very important to us.
Don't forget your ability to dodge buckshot:D

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
Maybe I'm just a hostile F'er, but I wouldn't think twice about sending a few rounds after/near them.

David

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
We don't have to worry about those guys, they're all indoor pussies. Their idea of disrupting a hunt is to sit around and smoke weed, talk themselves into being these great heroes and martyrs for the cause ("You go, boy!"), then drive down to the nearest state park, hang out in the parking lot for a little while, maybe walk into the woods for like thirty yards ("Do you see any hunters? No? Oh shit, we must have scared them all away!"), and then go back to Starbucks and instantly start posting on their forums what a great action they took.

Believe me, those guys are punks. You think any of them has got the balls to actually walk a mile into the big scary woods to confront people who are armed and well versed in the terrain? I don't think so.

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
I fear NO ONE.

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
I saw this on Bowsite and forwarded it to the FBI; after all its eco-terrorism AND they're crossing state lines so its probably a Federal crime.! [up]:D

NJSP would be a good place to send this to, also, but wouldn't that take away the one person doing NICS checks? ;)[confused]

As far as these tofu-heads (not even real meat heads) go, as I said to said to someone: how smart can you be when you go out in the woods in December, and confront one or more people carrying guns?

Down vest from Old Navy: $25.00
Poster board from Target and markers to make a sign: $5.00

Assaulting and harrassing an armed man engaed in a lawful activity, getting shot in self-defense, and becoming environmentally friendly bear scat: PRICELESS

:D

·
Registered
260 Posts
I JUST SENT THIS TO TED NUGENT USA STATE DIRECTORS OF NEW JERSEY AND PENN. THEY WILL ALSO GET ON THIS. THE GREAT THING ABOUT GROUPS LIKE THIS IS THAT WE CAN MAKE OUR VOICES HEARD AND PROTECT ARE RIGHTS.

GOOD LUCK

JOE
HOLLYWOOD FL

·
Registered
10,462 Posts
Posted: 17 Nov 2005 10:28 PM

Currently Online Posts: 2824
Hmmmmmm......If they do things like that in front of me I can play also, and when I mean play I mean I can arrest these F**KERS.......I may get my trophy after all
The down side to arresting them is that the fine is small and a sympathetic judge may completly let them off... Now if they resist arrest that's another story.... I would be glad to help subdue them.

B

·
0 Posts
Now if they resist arrest that's another story....
they always resist, and you saw them take a swing at me, and try to grab my off duty weapon, right [up]

·
Registered
10,462 Posts
Currently Offline Posts: 821
I would forward that to the state police. Interfering with hunting is 100% illegal. And from the looks of that post they don't care if they advertise their illegal issues.
Let's be sure the State Police, Conservation Officers,Park Rangers (both State& Federal) an municipal law enforcment are aware of this.

Has anyone forwarded this information to these agencies???? If someone hasn't all ready done this I will. If I don't hear from someone who has already sent this information by the end of the day I will send it.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Down vest from Old Navy: $25.00
Poster board from Target and markers to make a sign: $5.00

Assaulting and harrassing an armed man engaed in a lawful activity, getting shot in self-defense, and becoming environmentally friendly bear scat: PRICELESS

LMAO!:D:D:D

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Not one of them has any COJONES, and as for the terrorist ladys in their ranks, they are totally sexually frustrated. A word of advice (it always works) when confronted by one of the MACHO man or Frustrated terrorist this is what I do.
1. Bang your head against a tree. It causes bleeding
2. You will immediately see shock in Mr. Machos composure. Or Frustrated Lady terrorist.
3. Grab individual by throat and hit him square in the breech of his or her nose.
4. Argument will be over in four seconds
5. You claim self defense when police arrives
6. continue with your hunt.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I SHOT AN E-MAIL TO SCI'S WASHINGTON DC OFFICE THIS MORNING ABOUT THIS ISSUE. SCI'S REPRESENTATIVE E-MAILED ME BACK THEY ARE ALREADY AWARE OF THESE PEOPLE AND THE FBI IS INVESTIGATING THEM

JOE
HOLLYWOOD FL

1 - 20 of 31 Posts