New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Beware of dr david lopez this guy is a hack i had a simple meniscus tear in august of 2019 now less then a year later getting ready for knee replacement knee was never the same after this scum bag operated on me i walked into the surgury center and never walked the same or had this kind of pain since i never bad mouth anyone but this guy is just a total butcher and his anwser was pretty much oh well it is what it is take care

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Yeah, there are a lot of them, I got a new knew four years ago and limp more and more pain then before I had it done, he said it is all in my head, I would like to put something in his head and its not a part in his hair. be sure you talk to people that already had a knew done by the guy your seeing, ask his nurse if you don`t see someone in the office, Good Luck

·
Registered
193 Posts
Yeah, there are a lot of them, I got a new knew four years ago and limp more and more pain then before I had it done, he said it is all in my head, I would like to put something in his head and its not a part in his hair. be sure you talk to people that already had a knew done by the guy your seeing, ask his nurse if you don`t see someone in the office, Good Luck
+1

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
this jerkoff has offices in little silver freehold and Edison so please guys just beware of him I would hate to see anyone else become a victim of this terrible doctor

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
and yes I found a really good doctor Robert borzoi he does minimal invasive knee replacement with robotic arm I have spoke with many people who have used him all good recomedations

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thank you just wanted to put it out there I know there a lot of Monmouth county guys on here and wanted to let them know about this asshole

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
group is called orthocenter they are in red bank Holmdel Marlboro and morganville my niece is a nurse in river hospital and that group comes highly recommended I also have heard good things about Princeton orthopedic. I have just had enough of bad doctors walking away from there patients after they do wrong by them without ant repercussions. I look at it like this I was auto technician for 35 years if you brought your car to me for repair lets say for engine repair I tell you no problem it will be fine when its all done and from the time you get it back you know its not right so you bring it back many times because you know your car and want it fixed correctly so now you have had enough what do you do you will sue the shop because your car is not fixed and the mechanic didn't do the job right and most of the time the shop has to pay you back or pay the shop that you took your car too get it fixed correctly. my point is most doctors get away with ruining peoples lives and walk away without being held responsible and its just not right its not just me I feel for others as they have had this happen to them and it needs to stop we put are trust in them and when it goes wrong they say oh well sorry

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
don't think I"m going to have a season this year between the knees and afib ablation its over before it started but best of luck to all of you and stay safe

·
Registered
6 Posts
Feel sorry for you, such a doctor don't deserve the name of being a doctor. I work as a CNA and I met tragic cases regarding medical mistakes. It's so suffering to see my patients how they suffer. My concern is that how can you do this and feel ok. Maybe it's about a lack of knowledge or I don't know. When I studied as a CNA I know that I had to do my best. If you are wondering how to become a CNA look for the best school and study a lot.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
we found out a lot of information about this piece of shit 90 percent of his work the last 10 yrs is working for ins companys discrediting other doctors that are really trying to help people real people who have fallen or been hurt at work there doctors says they need surgery say for back injury he testifys that it was a pre existing condition or they had other complications before spoke with 4 different attorneys and they all know of him 2 of them are from very far away from monmouth county doctors he used to work with now call him the black sheep whether you belive me or not please just used caution if someone says he is a good doctor his schuedling nurse paula is his wife she make all his decisions

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
This is why I go to NYU in Manhattan for all my surgeries and I had a lot!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts