New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday I got my Tenpoint Seige and the Garmin Xzero scope.
This morning i put it together and took it to the range.
Set up was pretty easy ( I did not listen to the instructions 15 clicks for an inch and was more cautious which made me take longer)
Between assembling and setting up i would say and hour and fifteen minutes.
I shot from 20 -50 yards and a bunch of spots in between.
I have a Rhinehart 18-1 block. I can hit the center dot at 50 yards 9 out of ten times. The only time i missed was by about an inch still dead deer.
Will try some broadheads soon but for now very happy with my purchase.
Compact ( a little heavy) and accurate . Shout out to Wyvern Creations for setting up a nice package and sending some extras for free.!
I still intend to try to get within 20 yards but its nice to know if something come sin at 42 i have the option.

·
Registered
8,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Did some more shooting at various ranges Saturday. It is right on. I would say within an inch at all yardages. I tried Thorn broadheads and they hit literally touching field points at 31 yards .
I tried rage 2 blade very similar and a three blade muzzy fixed head which was a couple inches off . All would be acceptable margins of error but i will be using the Thorn and will let you know how they perform when i let one lose. I will try more broadheads but the Siege seems to be pretty forgiving .

1 - 2 of 2 Posts