New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was injured @ work, & I'm forced to sell some of my equipment! I have a 10 Point x-Bow (QX-4) don't know what its worth? It comes w/ lighted 10PT scope & Plano hard case, can someone give me an honest opinion.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well here come the A-HOLES,didn't take long! A guy can't sell anything or post anything w/out some #%^&*[email protected] putting a negative spin on it! I was hurt baddly & I'm trying to sell some equipment I won't be able to use again to make my mortgage payments. Hey Jump, how about you help a guy out & buy this item from me so I can meet you face to face & show you how I burned over 50% of my body & my wife can explain what it was like to sit next to my bed while I was in a coma for 2 months!!!

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
Sorry to hear of your injury...hope your recovery goes well.....

As far as I can tell, that model has not been in production since 2005...I might be wrong...so feel free to correct me if I am....without arrows or a cocking device.......a reasonable asking price would fall into the 250-300 range....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.