New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I broke my Temple Fork Outfitters fly rod on Friday (part my fault & part possible machining defect/flaw), and mailed it out Priority Mail from the US Post Office in Califon, NJ right at at closing at 4:30 PM that same afternoon (thank God the Postmaster, Frank, didn't throw me out or lock the door exactly on time!!!).

I found that Temple Fork Outfitters really does stand behind their No Fault Warranty - They received my broken rod in Texas on Monday morning, and had a brand new rod sent Fed-X to me that same day.

I had forgotten about including the $25.00 handling fee, but we squared up with that over the phone on Monday morning, yet the still had the rod shipped out to me. What a great company.

The rod should be here in time for fishing this weekend up on the South Branch!!!

TFO Warranty: Our NO-FAULT WARRANTY on all our rods is for the life of the original registered owner. Send your registration card with each purchase to activate your warranty. Simply return a damaged rod with $25 for shipping & handling, and we will repair or replace your rod.

I thanked everyone at TFO for their excellent and speedy turn around time (TAT), as well as their prompt responses to my e-mails.

I consider Temple Fork Outfitters a world cl [no swearing please] company in the way they do business, and in the quality fly rods that they make.[up][up][up]

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Bump to promote a good company.

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
thats like cabelas...i bought a whistle/compass/lighter/light and it came broken. i sent it back and they gave me a knew product and a store credit...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts