New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just came in from a hike up in Sussex County, everything is covered in frost. And I have ticks crawling up my pants.

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
Tell me about it. We've had a few frosts already too and they just won't die. Granted it has been warm, but they need to hit the road.

·
Registered
12,710 Posts
A bug flew up my nose yesterday. It is El Nino year. You wont even need a snow shovel.

·
Registered
73 Posts
We're up in Sussex county too and the ticks are still bad. We were pulling them off us yesterday while we were putting up stands for winter bow.

·
Registered
73 Posts
We're up in Sussex county too and the ticks are still bad. We were pulling them off us yesterday while we were putting up stands for winter bow.

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
i had a tick on me the other morning when it was 20 something degrees out... in allamuchy...im telling ya immortal..i got lymes already so if a tick bites me its gunna get it lol....

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
Yesterday two ticks.
yea i forgot to tell you i hunt in tick central...check yourself everytime you get outta the woods..you dont wanna end up dealing with lymes like i do..i got some issues from it..and i cant stress enough to tell people to go get checked if they have any doubt..im not even 30 yet and have the health and arthritis of a 60 year old man..not trying to say 60 is old but it sucks
[rofl][rofl][smoke]

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
I was out checking my traps this mornin and came back in with 28 on me.Its been rediculous in Middlesex county for the last month.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts